Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

That's right y'all! It's Rodeo time, here in Pasadena! Pasadena Rodeo and Cook-Off is one of the biggest events people prepare for in this part of town. People save all of their vacations at work to take 2 weeks off for this. Other major life events are scheduled to NOT happen during this time, because, well let's be honest, no one would show up to your even because they are all at rodeo or cook-off. Tonight is the 5th night of rodeo with it going until Saturday night. I, of course, go every night, because I love it so much.And then next weekend will be the cook-off! But, here are a few pictures from this past weekend!
These two girls have become two of my most favorite people everrr.






Miss Peyton
 












  
Our group kept growing. I love my adopted family!

Pasadena always does a big memorial and honor all of our veterans. But, this one, is my favorite.

Talk to y'all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment