Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Single and Ready to Mingle?

I have the worst luck when it comes to dating. I dated, what I thought was going to be my high school sweetheart for 3 very long, hard years. After that, it took me quite a while to start dating again. The next guy I dated, although we didn't date as long,  we became very serious, very quickly. But that relationship just wasn't right. It was something God just knew wasn't right. Nothing bad happened in the relationship, it just wasn't right. That was about 3 years ago, and I really haven't really "dated" much. Until last year...this time last year was when it all changed. My lifelong best friend changed everything between us. And when I say I fell, I fell hard for him. He left for the Marines right after and we planned to work through things and see how it went. When he graduated and came home, he told me he wanted to focus only on the Marines. He didn't break my heart, but he did break me. I would do anything for him. I've been trying to get out there more and try and date but who knows. I've gotten on Plenty of Fish because I know multiple people who have met their now husbands. Well the other night I decided to get on Christian Mingle. I want a man who knows God and has a relationship with him. I want someone who helps me build a stronger relationship with God as well as me and him.

No comments:

Post a Comment